We’ve all been there – not enough sleep and now your poor eyes are showing for it. But in just a few easy steps, you can go straight from the snooze button to sensational.
- Didn’t get enough sleep last night? Not to worry, we’ve got the make-up tricks to fake those eight hours of good sleep!
2. First, you want to de-puff. Here’s how: Place a cucumber slice over each eye and keep them there for a few minutes. Or, place two spoons in the freezer for five minutes, take them out and press the rounded side against your puffy lids.
3. Next up, your favorite eye cream or serum. Place four small dots under your eye, starting with the inner corner. Pat in the cream or serum with your ring finger until fully absorbed. Remember: whenever working in the eye area, always wash your hands first!
5. Curl your lashes. Once at the base and then along the lengths of your lashes a few times. If you haven’t already, invest in a good eyelash curler to avoid snagging those precious hairs.
6. This is purely optional, but a few coats of mascara never hurt anyone.
7. And there you have it: a good night’s rest in a few finger daubs and strokes of a brush. Now go and have a good day!